- ‘Class O’ in fire propagation and ‘Class 1’ in surface spread of flame
- More than 90% closed cell – Negligible water/moisture absorption
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to + 115°C
- Low and stable ‘K’ value
- Chemically inert
- Resistant to growth of fungi and vermin
- Non-fibrous, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic.
- Environment & user friendly
- Ease of installation
- HVAC duct insulation
- AC / Humidification duct insulation
- Underdeck insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Acoustic flooring etc.
Ideal for :
- Pharmaceuticals and Textile mills
- Airports, Hospitals, Medical and Diagnostic centers
- Shopping malls and Multiplexes
- IT, BPOs and other Commercial buildings
- PEBs, Industrial, Factory and Poultry sheds
- Food processing industry
- Data centers, Server rooms, Standard rooms etc.
- Computerized control rooms for Petrochemicals, Power plants, Steel plants
- Manufacturing units, Networking stations and many more…