Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops lead the way in high technology waterstops and comply with international standards.
Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops are extruded from specially compounded PVC in accordance with BS2782 and they are designed for use in water retaining and water excluding structures where a positive seal is required for poured in-situ concrete expansion, construction and contraction joints.
- Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops conform to, and exceed all major international standards
- High quality compounded PVC for long term durability and integrity
- Factory made intersections to simplify and minimise on-site fabrication
- Internal profiles come with factory pre-punched eyelets for easy and secure wire tying to reinforcement
- Ability to withstand high hydrostatic head pressures